2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Cinnamon Sugar Muffin Mix
1/2 cup butter, softened
3 (8 oz.) packages Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
2/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
1. HEAT oven to 325°F degrees F. Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix muffin mix and butter until a dough forms. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
3. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on low for about one minute. Add the eggs and mix until well-combined.
4. POUR cream cheese mixture over crust and spread evenly. Pour caramel topping into cheesecake layer and cut through mixture with knife several times for a marbled design.
5. BAKE for 45-55 minutes or until center is set and edges are light brown. Cool for 45 minutes at room temperature. Chill overnight or at least 3 hours before serving.
Makes 12 servings
Presented by: Linda Carman, Martha White