1 Large flour burrito shell
2 Hard shell tacos or tostadas
Choice of meat
Your favorite Mexican toppings
1. Heat the shell in the microwave for a few seconds between 2 damp paper towels or heat the skillet up and place the shell in pan until soft.
2. Lay shell down flat, sprinkle some shredded cheese in the middle of shell, then break one hard taco shell in half and place the halves on top of the cheese. (If using tostadas, no need to break in half)
3. Top with beans, meat, queso, and other toppings.
4. Place another hard shell on top and add more shredded cheese. The cheese will melt and hold everything together.
5. Fold the shell approx. 5 times (it will look like a star) then place in hot skillet cheese side down.
6. After melting the cheese and browning one side, flip and brown the other side.
7. Eat and enjoy!