Brianna Lamberson makes a festive fall soup
1 large organic white onion
3 cloves of garlic
3 inches of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
2 cans of organic pumpkin puree (not the pumpkin pie mix)
half a can of organic coconut milk
1 box or oz. of organic vegetable broth
2 tbsp organic coconut oil
1 tsp of turmeric
1 tsp of cinnamon
3 tsp cumin
1 - 2 teaspoons sea salt
1. Chop onions, garlic and ginger.
2. In a large pot bring coconut oil to medium high heat add the veggies and saute until brown.
3. Add both cans of pumpkin, vegetable broth, spices and coconut, stir and bring to a boil.
4. Once at a rolling boil bring to low and let simmer for 5 min.
5. Serve piping hot with a drizzle of coconut oil and fresh parsley for garnish.
Visit briannalamberson.com for more recipes!