Meredith Layton, with Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop and The Cup, demonstrate how to make Peanut Butter Cream Pie.
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 block cream cheese softened
- 1 16 oz container of cool whip
- Crumbled Reese's cups to taste
- 2 small bananas sliced
- 1 deep dish or 2 standard baked pie crusts
Mix everything but Reese's and bananas in mixer until blended (only use 8 oz of cool whip). Pour into pie crust, top with sliced bananas and cover with remaining cool whip. Sprinkle with crumbled Reese's.
Chill for an hour before serving .